Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    • #127253

      My animal’s are at the house I’ve just left is there anyone that can put my animals in to care untill I get a house ? How does this work I cant go and get the animal’s my self because my Parther lives at the house still any advice would be appreciated I want my animals back .

    • #127254

      The Dogs Trust and local charities may rehome them temporarily. The dogs trust have a Freedom Programme and find foster care for pets of women fleeing abuse. Talk to your local women’s aid or google your local area. I’m not sure how you will retrieve them. Maybe collect them when he’s out? Go with police officers or ask someone you know to get them for you.

    • #127261

      Thank you Kip for your advice I really appreciate it. I will contact women aid .

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ Jobs


Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content