Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Hazydayz
      Participant

I’m inviting you to breakfast with me in my garden. We can sit in the warm sunshine and eat together, there’s plenty to choose from. Me… I’m eating my favourite comfort food for this time of day, crispy toasted crumpets with yummy slices of chilled Lurpak on top and of course Marmite Mmmm….anyone else fancy that?

Hazydayz
      Participant

Silly little things help sometimes, Don’t you think?

Fudgecake
      Participant

Sounds like heaven.

I’m in the market for a little happiness x

Hazydayz
      Participant

🙂 welcome Fudge cake nice to meet you💞

HopeLifeJoy
      Participant

I join you girls for breakfast. I’ll set some good coffee on and make some pancakes, with mushrooms and bacon or natural with nutella!🤗 enjoying the little chatter of the birds and tranquility …yes the little pleasures in life make it all worthwhile 🌿😘

Hazydayz
      Participant

😃 Hopelifejoy that sounds lovely, pancakes and nutella a new experience too!🥞💞

Walkingonsunshine
      Participant

Love this 💞, I’m a little late for breakfast but it still brought a big smile to my face ☺️

Hazydayz
        Participant

😃Hey Walkingonsunshine, glad you liked the idea. How about you suprise us with breakfast menu tomorrow then eh?💞

Hazydayz
      Participant

Beets! That’s the answer! Very good for you!💞

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’m going to look up some beet recipes for us Hazy. Our diabetes will not like that one!

Hazydayz
        Participant

Aaah… Thanks Braelynn 🙂🥑🌶️🍆🥒🍅 here’s a few things to throw at it!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content