Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I am blessed with having among my children one in particular who has so much empathy and love for me it feels like a total reward for the years I spent teaching my children values I will always believe in.

My husband is missing out. My children know he strangled me, and he will always have that on his conscience. Mine is clear.

I am the proud mum of a beautiful baby who hugs and kisses me, thinks about me and has a special bond with me. I will miss her when she goes to…to study…which is one of the hardest degrees you can study.

I grow stronger knowing I am loved by my children, and I possess a special gift, a beautiful large family.

And today, I had Nature giving me a display of what life has to offer, I enjoyed a beautiful day out with one of my friends.

Blessed!

This is lovely Bridget, I’m so happy you are feeling so much more positive. X*X

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content