Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anabela
      Participant

Recently I came across this amazing song and I feel like screaming that to the world. That’s exactly how I feel right. And guess what. I do feel happy.
      I don’t know how long this feeling last. Is it because it is summer and the sun makes you feel hopeful. Is it because my semester at uni is almost over. Is it because I got a mild crush? Nothing serious and I have no intentions to make it serious, as I am sticking to my promise let myself rest and heal before starting any dating, but it is something….. that makes me smile. So why not to be happy about it? Is it because I just had an amazing weekend with my best friend by the lake and I swam in a lake which I hadn’t done for years? Is it because I DO FEEL FREE? Free to think, do, say what I want. That I feel safe. That I can make my own plans. I feel ready to embrace life. I think of all what I had to go through with him. And i feel like I was released from prison and have to live my life to the fullest!!!
      And I hope I hope I hope this positive feeling will last 🙂

I am YOUNG and I love to be young
      I am FREE and I love to be free
      To live MY life the way I want
      To SAY and DO whatever I please

Hello lovely,
      how amazing,
      would join you in this one.
      I am over fifty and I love to be over fifty and still rocking it, although I have my tough days.
      No man tells me what to do or tells me where to do…
      all best
      ftc
      x

KIP.
      Participant

đź‘Źđź‘Źyou deserve peace and happiness đź‘Źđź‘Ź

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content