Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Whathaveidone
      Participant

Whilst practicing speaking (removed by moderator) with him as he was about to go out and (removed by moderator)  he told me that (removed by moderator)

(removed by moderator)

How dare he insult me like this. This is not the first time he’s said this; he’s told me this for years ad nauseam.
      I think he does this because I’ve learnt 4 languages which I’m not fluent in but have good knowledge of and feels intimidated maybe.

I’m furious.

Serenity
      Participant

Of course he feels intimidated.

My ex tried to prevent me from achieving and put down all of my efforts.

In the end, I was too scared to sing, dance, laugh or be myself with him at all. I even gave up my academic life and became a downtrodden servant, chopping his dratted onions and chained to the kitchen sink. He made me feel foolish, clumsy, unattractive and ridiculous.

Start learning another, fifth, language, just to show him.

Seriously though, I am glad you can see things clearly and can see his motives. I am glad that you are showing a healthy anger X

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content