Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Ariel
      Participant

I’m now living at my mum’s and he has the kids. While I’m going round to see them and complying with his rule’s everything is fine.(detail removed by moderator). He’s saying I better watch what I say and do from now on. What does he mean. I want to get an injunction but I think that will make him worse. Do I take my youngest out of school and just go into refuge. But my older 2 will still be there. Will I see them. They both are old enough to legally make decisions but I probably scared of going against vhim and want to keep the peace.

Sunflowersandstars
      Participant

Hi
      I would call the helpline and they will be able to advise you and let you know of agencies that may be able to help. It sounds awful, be strong. You can do this.
      SaS

lost
      Participant

Oh ariel. I really feel for you. Im worried my children wont come. Well the older one mostly. Please call the helpline and get some legal help. It must be the worst thing in the world to be away from them …but i know many times ive thought if i dont get out i will go mad. Ive tried to go away for a few days loads of times just to get my head together but always been told the children wouldnt be here when i got back.
      They cut off every path from us until theres none left but to run. Please take care and get some legal advice. X*x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content