Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Meringue
      Participant

I can’t quite believe it but we’re out! It was a bit of a whirl wind, with plans changing last minute but we did it.

endoftherainbow
      Participant

FANTASTIC!!! WELL DONE YOU! Life can only get better now, even though things might get a bit tough on the way, you can do it, you have taken the first big step, wishing you all the very best x*x

SunshineRainflower
      Participant

Well done Meringue, that is brilliant news 🙂 I hope you are safe and well. Watch out for any hoovering attempts as abusers often try to hoover us back in after we leave. Enjoy your freedom and keep posting for support, recovery is a rollercoaster but 100% worth it to live an abuse-free life.

lover of no contact
      Participant

Well done Meringue, that’s brilliant news. Onwards and upwards. Keep posting for support as your emotions are now allowed come to the surface.

We are all here for you.

iwillbeok
      Participant

Thats fantastic Meringue! Look after yourself, As others have said this time can be quite the rollercoaster but once you begin to heal and that rollercoaster levels out more, it is so, so worth it!

No contact is SO very important. Block, ignore, delete and repeat.

Big hugs hon
      xx

Confused123
      Participant

well done hun, keep to no contact

AppleNinja
      Participant

Hi Meringue,
      Congratulations & high-five! How does it feel?
      I left my husband a couple of days ago, this is my third day in a refuge and I feel absolutely awful. Just awful.

I hope it’s much better for you, well done you!
      Are you in a refuge?

Apple x*x

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content