Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Yellowcup
      Participant

Hi ladies,

We had a disagreement (detail removed by Moderator). Anyway I tried to calm the situation down before I left for work but he said that apparently I had insulted him yesterday? Which genuinely I don’t recall insulting him.
      I said to him (detail removed by Moderator).
      He then said to me (detail removed by Moderator).
      It sent shivers down my spine because I think he’s trying to send me a message although when I asked him he said take it how you want.
      He wants to collect all of his belongings and I am going to try and find the courage to leave him for good. He’s twice the size of me and the damage he would do isn’t worth thinking about.

Hereforhelp
      Participant

He is letting you know that he can/would hurt you, he had no other reason and there’s no excuse, he is threatening you, putting it in your head so that you now know what he is capable of with you.
      I hope you leave as he sounds dangerous
      Keep posting ❤

gettingtired
      Participant

Mine has made subtle threats before and although I’d like to believe he wouldn’t actually go through with anything, I think my advice would be to take any threats seriously. Especially when planning to leave given the added danger women are at risk of once perpetrators realise they’re losing control. They are not wired up the same as us xx

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content