Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      ImFeelinglost
      Participant

My ex came round (detail removed by Moderator) with flowers and chocolates and said I should be happy he is trying. He was meant to have our children (detail removed by Moderator) but showed up (detail removed by Moderator) to do a covid test was positive. So rang me at (detail removed by Moderator) to do an Easter egg hunt in garden. Did the hunt I took pics and his (detail removed by Moderator) was in the distance in one, so rang and said I needed to take it down bit he is OK to put pics ofy kids and his ssevrwt gf around. I did the stupid thing of explaining myself and how I have forgiven so much and just deserve to be left alone to move on but he said he has mixed feelings, he showed back up (detail removed by Moderator) and was like I need to be honest I’m going on holiday(detail removed by Moderator) with new gf but in split mind to go as I have all feelings for you but need a break and said I should be proud he was honest and he will still ring and message me everyday and prove he has changed. I was stupid and slept with him before I knew about the gf but he has said he would never be honest with her and treats her like a queen. While I’m just always getting hurt and broken andi really don’t know how to get out I have tried ignoring him, asking for an agreement but it either doesn’t get stuck to or I’m punishing him

Bananaboat
      Participant

He’s having his cake and eating it. Removing the photo is so he’s not caught by the gf. Your post doesn’t sound like you want his attention or to get back together, so stop worrying about his feelings and think about yours. If you do want him back, set clear boundaries and watch his actions not his words! For example, Him trying to say he’s being honest with you is to hook you in, and ironic whilst he’s lying to someone else so easily. Be strong, he won’t like it but so what if what you choose makes YOU happy x

ImFeelinglost
      Participant

No I don’t think I want him back as this isn’t the first time and I just want to break that bind and be free to move on. I get it’s all an act and his actions prove it even when his words say differently. Just feel stuck doing the steps I need to and not sure how to get out this rut

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content