Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Lovecoffee
      Participant

I had a long day at work (detail removed by moderator) and I was absolutely dreading coming home. I was looking forward to seeing my son but I wasn’t looking forward to seeing my boyfriend as I just knew he was going to argue with me and I was right.
      He was niggling at me straight away about small things(detail removed by moderator). Then when I asked why he wasn’t in a good mood he would just start to raise his voice at me which then upset our son.
      After a long time trying to get our son to sleep I finally got him down so went into the kitchen to make dinner and while making it I was watching something on my phone.
      Apparently the phone was too loud (detail removed by moderator) so he started banging on the (detail removed by moderator) door. When I came out to see what was going on he started shouting at me(detail removed by moderator), I said I was sorry I didn’t realise and then he went into the bedroom and started throwing things  (detail removed by moderator) saying (detail removed by moderator).
      Anyway I know it isn’t that bad but after a long day at work I just wanted to come home to a nice environment. I feel like I’m walking on egg shells all the time to avoid an argument and I hate it. I honestly can’t seem to do anything right no matter how hard I try.
      I don’t understand why he always has to be so nasty. Not much point to this just needed to rant.

Hazydayz
      Participant

Hi, I wanted to let you know your post was read and I felt empathy for you. Fingers crossed for you🤞 home time, feels relaxing, as it should.

Eyesopening
      Participant

You poor thing, we all minimize abuse when we are in it. Imagine a friend telling you this, what would you say to her?
      You deserve a safe, happy home x*x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content