This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Braelynn 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author
     Lovepinkblossom 
    Participant

Hi everyone, very new here, recently have split with my fiancé. We have a young child together. My reasons were that he has screamed swear words in my child’s face in a fit of rage whilst his fists were clenched and then go on to more physical things like throwing stuff and punching walls etc but as he has not physically harmed me or the child he will not accept why I am ending it and is continuing to harass me daily. He pays no attention to our child when he turns up, sometimes not even a hello or goodbye. He has access rights to the property as it is joint tenancy and him coming and going each day is causing me anxiety. He has (detail removed by moderator) in my bed, thrown my things in the bin and threatened me saying he will take me off the tenancy as he knows I have no where else for me and my child to go. He has also blamed me for him being suicidal and has told me (detail removed by moderator) he has various serious illnesses all as a ploy to guilt trip me. My mental health is suffering and I just want to protect my child. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Braelynn 
    Participant

You are absolutely being abused here, your child also. Please contact Lisa, our moderator as she has tons and tons of information for you, for your area as well. Just PM her. You have to get out of this situation because it will only get worse, much worse. You need help now! And he doesn’t have to accept anything, isn’t up to him. And even if he doesn’t hit someone, doesn’t mean he’s not being abusive. Abuse is mental, emotional, financial, spiritual and physical. He is escalating. You have rights here, find out what they are and don’t stop pursuing how to get out of this situation. Just message Lisa……okay? Big Hugs to you!!

Lovepinkblossom 
      Participant

Thank you for the reply, I will talk to Lisa, very difficult taking the first steps

Braelynn 
    Participant

It is, it is but you are making those steps! Let us know how you are doing.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

EXIT SITE

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ Jobs

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account