Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Rosemary
      Participant

Geting away from my Parther has caused more stress for me and my children. I feel sick with migraine things are processing slowly but when I have to keep on talking about what my Parther said and did it makes me feel emotional bringing all the negative things back . The police are going to write me a letter so I can get a house because I dont have a house to live in after runing away from my Parther. My children are finding things difficult because there routeen has changed. My Advocate is doing me a letter also profe of Domestic abuse from my Parther I hope soon I can get a house would make me feel bit more better . I never dream that I ever would have to be in this situation I’ve got mix emotions its horrible

KIP.
      Participant

You absolutely did the right thing. It must be really unsettling but it sounds like things are moving forward for you. Did you ever consider having him removed from the marital home or was it just too dangerous. I got an occupation order a d stayed in the marital home. I was just too traumatised to flee x

Rosemary
      Participant

Thank you for careing Kip I ran away from my Parther I was to scared to tell him to leave . I would rather get my own house for me and my children. Even though it’s been difficult to go back to my house to get things but my friends are helping me get my things because the police told me not to go because it’s not going to be good if my Partner see me .

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content