Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Rosemary
      Participant

I am on the phone every day to difficult people trying to sort my money and my children money out seams to be hard sence I left my abuse Parther I have no money to live on .I have to wait now for a phone call it will not be this week I feel I am not care about I have no money to live on its horrible its geting me down to . Even geting my self a house is geting me down my Housing is makeing it hard for me to take my name of the teancy agreement so then I can get a house with out them doing this I cant even apply for a house ..I just dont have anyone of thease people understand that I need money and I need a house I will be accepted one once my name is of the teancy aggrement my houseing said they want a police report this is more stress and more time waiting around just so I can get a house . I feel like I am not being care about its horrible. I dont feel well at all . Why is life so hard I just thought it be easy to get money and even have some compassion from my houseing they told me I made my self homeless i told them runing away from Domestic abuse is not puting my self homeless its something that I had no choice to do they expect me to stay in the house with Domestic abuse. I dont understand how I am being treated

KIP.
      Participant

Contact your local women’s aid and get their support. You need someone to fight your corner.

KIP.
      Participant

Victim support are also a great organisation x

Rosemary
      Participant

Thank you Kip for your advice I really appreciate it x*x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content