Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Rosemary
      Participant

I had a breakdown last night I am not feeling well
      For it everything got on top of me and I’ve kept them in trying to be strong no let things get me down. I cry my eyes out when I went to bed I found ot hard to breath I just needed to let them out . One moment i thought to my self why am I cry then next mint i new why i was crying for . There other things in my life that are geting me down I can’t go in to to much detail but I just wish people care and help me my family resovel other issues to make things better in a healthy environment for me and my family all I can say is that I wish for a lovely house with out any problems attached to it

Even thoe my partner calm down abit I now that this also will not last long as I’ve been with to long to understand his Patton of abusive it’s like I am waiting for it to happen its horrible sorry to talk about this again I just need to get everything off my chest I feel so down and depressed I dont like crying I now I’ve been strong for to long as well puting up with my partner behaviour the days his good it just dont see normal to me . When I cry I cry when I am alone its horrible but I dont want to let anyone see I am crying .

Eggshells
      Participant

Hi Rosemary,

Im so sorry to read about how you are feeling. It sounds like a little bit of professional help may be helpful. Have you visited your doctor to explain how you are feeling? If not, it might be a good idea and to explain to your doctor about the abuse too so that there is an official record.

If you don’t already have a keyworker from your local domestic violence charity then please do call them and ask for help.

There is also a chat line for Women’s Aid and in times of crisis like last night, you can also call the Samaritans. You don’t have to go through this on your own.

Living with an abuser is hard and it sounds like you really do need some support now so don’t be afraid to access the services that have been set up to help. xx

Rosemary
      Participant

Thank you eggshells for careing and your advice
      My doctors and counsellor have everything on record about my partner . I am finding it hard to get the surport I need like today I really need
      Surport i cant phone anyone to help me because my
      Partner is always with me it’s very difficult to get help and surport even thoe I have to go in a safe place in my house and talk on live chat to women’s aid that is the only thing I can do and comeing on here is the first place I come to .

Because coronviras there limited things we can do I dont get much space on my own which is stressful when I need to reach out.

I really do need help because not feeling my best
      Crying my eyes out not nice.

I do get intouch with my counsellor but i only can email her I cant talk on the phone when coronviras is better things go back to normal I hope I can get out more to get help and surport I need I do go to the doctors on a certain day to have a phone call with my counsellor I will be doing this again soon . It’s just days like last night I had to be alone feeling lonely no one to hug me or surport me .

Living Warrior
      Participant

hi hunni, i am sorry to hear you are going through this.
      i am not sure about your situation but if you are able to leave your house for medications or shopping essentials, your local chemist is a “safe space” where they let you use consultation rooms for phone calls and space. maybe you could them so you can call you councillor …or even have a zoom call or something. im not sure of any other things atm, but just wanted to respond and let you know we care!

please keep in touch and stay safe my angel x*x

Eggshells
      Participant

OK. Yes that is a very difficult situation.

When you see your counsellor perhaps you could ask her what she would suggest in a crisis.

Please keep posting. I know the gap between posting and getting a response can be hard but the ladies on this forum can really help to get you through those difficult times.

Are you still feeling as low today as you were last night?

Rosemary
      Participant

Hello liveing warrior

Thank you for reaching out to me I appreciate it so much I can go to a normal doctors appointment and for example go shopping and get my medication.
      The most I struggle with his communicating with my counsellor I can contact her thought email but I feel it’s not the same as talking on the phone to her . Your advice is much appreciated I make an doctors appointment so can talk to my counsellor on that day on the phone the my parnter thinks I am going some where elese this is the only day i can go out on my own . I message my councillor she makes me an appointment to go to the doctors to talk to her in a room of my own free space away so no one can here me .

Thank you for taking your time to respond to me bless you

Rosemary
      Participant

I am still feeling the same way as I felt last night thank you for careing eggshells it means alot to me that everyone on this form reaches out to me and gives me love and support . I got a bad headache I hardly sleep I feel lonely in my heart I feel emotional and upset . For me to have a breakdown last night it’s made me feel worse .

I will ask my counsellor what she can do for me in this crisis thank you for careing and comforting me hun it’s kind of you .

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content