Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Cornflake
      Participant

I hate my other half so much, he has a multitude of personalities, none of them that great. He’s having a bad time with something at the moment but his behaviour is as usual totally self centred and vile. All I do is dream of a time when my stomach doesn’t churn but the reality is, that time is just that, a dream. There’s a lot going on and I’m tired.

nbumblebee
      Participant

Hey there @cornflake no amount of bad stuff hes going tbrough shod mean that he is nasty and even abusive to you theres no excuse.
      You sound so unhappy I hear you I really do am there too. Do you know the great things about dreams is that they do come true but sometimes it takes a leap an insane amount of courage to help those dreams come true.
      Is there anyone you can reach out too? Someone you can talk too? You really shouldnt have to face this alone. Sending you hugs sweetie x

Anonymous
      Inactive

Just to offer something:

I read recently that ‘hate can be channelled’.
      Can you try that, I mean putting the energy into changing something for yourself?

Cornflake
      Participant

Thanks, you are very kind and it helps to know I’m not alone. Stay safe x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content