Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Participant

Finally left him he has been warned by the police to not Harras me anymore. Can’t believe I have actually done it. Just hope I never ever go back now. Even though it hurts me everyday I am trying to stay strong and need to focus on my self just find it so difficult when all my memories are with him. Why do I still miss a guy who called me a b**** I mean surely I am worth more than that. Why do I feel sorry for him? Why do I even still care I just wish I didn’t!

hey lovely anon,
      you did good. you did very good.
      I know what a big step this is.
      Congratulations
      all best
      ftc and team (all girls)
      x

brokenputty
      Participant

Hey
      Literally posted a similar thing as you today.
      It’s so hard, I miss him a lot and I keep kicking myself thinking why would you miss that?! He has been SO nasty (the most derogatory words and names I’ve ever heard) to me but also there has been great times where he’s been amazing. I honestly start to cry when I think of all the sweet things he did and to know i won’t have that again really breaks me. But knowing I won’t have the screaming and scaring me helps.

Just feel so lonely, it’s awful.

Well done for getting out x*x

Anonymous
      Participant

Thanks freedom to choose.
      I know right I feel exactly the same. I tried making amends with friends but they do not seem to care. I keep chasing and trying my best to want to spend time with them but no response. That’s why I feel more alone. I just wish it was that easy. I am starting to realise from the beginning he put me down and made me happy at the same time. Is a good thing we got out just focus on ourselfs now. I hate that I feel this way though suppose it’s normal to be missing him when it’s still early days. Had the opportunity to move on to something new but I have chosen not to as I know deep down I am so vulnerable right now and need to build myself up. Thank you though and stay strong you will get through all these emotions xxxxx

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content