Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Seen him. He had passed my house in his (detail removed by Moderator). I happen to be in the kitchen he slowed right down looked at my car.. he looked absolutely fuming. I got a good look at him its first time ive seen him in over (detail removed by Moderator).. i thought i were strong and made progress which i have as iv been no contact all this time.. but i must admit its really triggered me.. hes no need at all to pass here…

starryeyed
      Participant

Hi Icandothis,

That sounds really unsettling especially when there is no reason for him to be so close to your house. Sounds like he is doing it on purpose and to make you feel triggered. That sounds really scary, I hope you are okay and safe this evening. You have made progress I’m sure but seeing him out of the blue and unexpected is going to throw up some turmoil for you.

Not sure of your whole situation, but can you report it to the police, flag it up? I was told if I had any further contact to call the police and update it. Sounds like stalking behaviour to me.

Be safe x*x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content