Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Hazydayz
      Participant

There’s still hope!🤣 That I won’t!🤣 I’m just having a good morning and I’m oh… so enjoying myself, enjoying being me🙂
      wishing you all can enjoy having a laugh and some fun everyone. It feels good!

Peonylove
      Participant

Love this, good for you! Enjoy the positive moments. I hope to be where you are soon, but I’m at the early stages of getting out and struggling to break the trauma bonding cycle. But I know it’ll be fine in the end xx

Hazydayz
        Participant

Hey Peonylove, I’m still here, still where I’ve been for all this time, nothings changed for me either. Except I am sitting on the fence laughing and feeling good right now. But… Sadly, Always waiting for that next bump when I know I either get back on the fence or get the hell away. It’s an uneasy situation to be in, 1 call away from getting the ball rolling and finding my goal, scoring a hit! Feeling like the winner? In the end? It’s not a game I know but I don’t want to lose anymore either. Peonylove I understand how you feel, the trauma of loving someone who hurts you is painful isn’t it. There’s love in you Peonylove, love the name! I love Peonies too! As someone here said to me earlier, stop and smell the flowers. Now, If people were flowers? We’d have to appreciate how like Peonies they can seem, beautiful. But.. how quickly that can change and they be gone. So…Enjoy that love while you can! You will know when that sad end to blooming love comes, yes you will and yes you will be fine. You’ll still have your love of peonies x

Peonylove
        Participant

Thank you for your lovely words. I hope you’re well today xx

Hazydayz
        Participant

Your very welcome Peonylove, yes I’m ok thankyou. Hope your ok too? 🌺

Anonymous
      Inactive

Well done hazy! we’re all enjoying you being you too!🤣 🤗🤗🤗

Hazydayz
        Participant

💐Thankyou Auriel😃😄🤣🤗 and I’m glad to hear that!
        I too have enjoyed sharing myself and my sunshine☀️

Anonymous
        Inactive

💗☀️☀️

Hazydayz
        Participant

♥️☀️🌙

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content