Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

So I’ve been talking to a few guys I met up with one whose very local to me lol very. We actually went to the same school. I kissed him. We kissed and we kissed and we kissed and it felt good!!!! He knows I ain’t taking s**t, I’m not getting into a serious relationship with anyone and he knows hes not what I want long term. But he also knows hes d**n right lucky to even be near me like this and he’s enjoying it too! I just need to spend time with someone who will help me to trust a man again. I might decide I don’t want to talk to him again, see him again it’s all down to me. I’m slightly older than him so he respects what I say and he understands I talk from experience and he definitely knows I walk away from anything that isn’t good for me!!!! My ex can p**s off!!!!! He used to say noone would ever want me! I see how many people want me I’m not an ugly duckling but he’s taken my confidence down to an all time low…NOT ANYMORE!!!!

SunshineRainflower
      Participant

Hehe I love this post Positive, that’s awesome you have been kissing a nice man, kissing is so affectionate and wonderful and fabulous with the right person. I look forward to finding a nice handsome man to kiss myself in the future haha!

😘😘 bit jealous lol….

Enjoy it lovely you deserve it!!! I can’t wait to get to this point again to feel sexy and confident.

I hope you have a great big smug smile on your face( you showed your ex he was so wrong) 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Lol I’ve decided I’m definitely going to enjoy kissing a lot of frogs before I find my prince lol. He got me a birthday card and put money in it and said buy something nice for myself. He doesn’t even know my name and he did that for me. He always says thank you for talking to me and giving me a chance. There’s the difference he knows that I’m a good catch and as soon as we met I could tell from his body language that he didn’t think I was interested he knows I’m a special woman he didn’t think he was special enough! We are going cinema next week and he hopes we can stay friends after this. He knows hes not what I want long term but he knows I need someone to trust, take me out, make me feel special and just show me how a man should value his girl! Yeah I seriously thought f**k you mate they’re all dropping at my feet you idiot!! You think I’m stupid??? Can’t believe he manipulative he was and how he tried to trap me! As soon as I feel like anything gets too serious and it’s too much I’m going to slow things down. I’m in control and I’m not doing anything I’m not comfortable with I might date 5 guys at the same time LOL why not man I need to get this out of my system I’m sick of being a sensible girl and getting s*****d on!!! X*x

I’m looking for flags I can’t find any yet. He isn’t bombarding me with messages he let’s me breathe he hasn’t asked what my real name is, who my husband is nothing and we all live in the same town. He hasn’t asked me once what happened in my marriage, he isn’t trying to get personal stuff from me which he could use against me later. He isn’t putting pressure on me into getting in a relationship, he isn’t wanting to see me all the time, he isn’t buying me loads of gifts and trying to reel me in. He said he just wants me to trust in guys again and he wants us to have a laugh together! That’s it! So I’m looking for the signs I’m looking I’m looking and I will still look. Of course I don’t trust him completely but I’m learning to believe that not all men are abusers. X*x

iwillbeok
      Participant

Good on you! Would love a good no-strings-attached (so not ready for an actual relationship! Nor sex – lots of healing to do before that happens!)
      My ex was never much of a kisser (apart from random out of the blue ones that made me weak at the knees but I now recognise as ‘staking his claim’).
      I love kissing!

Lol I love your post! I definitely will not be having sex until I get a ring on my finger. But it’s nice to feel desired, wanted, sexy! Also feels great knowing that I’m happy speaking with him and also happy without speaking with him. I don’t actually need this! It’s making me feel more empowered and happier within myself. Lol I know what you feel I have no idea what any of us ever saw in them! But, we are stronger, wiser and we definitely will not be making that mistake again not as long as we still have each others support on here x*x

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content