Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      peppa-pig
      Participant

So today I received a letter from CMS saying my ex should be paying X amount, so far I have received zero, we were (detail removed by moderator) (they literally read out his email to them saying no I won’t do what u have asked ) so I knew it he is refusing to pay because I’m his mind If I can’t have access I won’t pay he claimed he has been homeless and out of work in court but according to HMrC and the CMS he earned more than enough!!!
      I am not even angry to be honest or shocked I knew he was playing games he has literally thrown his dummy out because he isn’t getting his own way, I’m not going to pursue it I’m going to leave it be when my daughter is old enough and wants to know who her dad is and why she doesn’t know him I can be honest with her about it all ( obviously depending how old she is I will censor it )
      It’s all the proof I need to say he doesn’t care about any one else but himself and he won’t do anything for any one inlclusimg his child unless it suits him!!

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hello Peppa-pig,

I can hear how painful it is to have this confirmation that your ex is prioritising himself and his need to control and financial abuse you, over the happiness and wellbeing of his children. It sounds so frustrating.

Thank you for sharing that with us.

Take care and keep posting,
      Lisa

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content