Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      Woollymammal
      Participant

Hi ladies,
      I left my abusive husband this morning, and it’s evening and I’ve not gone back..
      X*x

hop
      Participant

Good for you!! Stay strong and stay safe 💖 I know that you can do this, well done 💖

Woollymammal
      Participant

Thank you Freedomfries01..
      Early days yet but it’s such a hard thing..
      X*x

Hetty
      Participant

That’s amazing news! You can do this. Stay strong and positive. One step at a time ❤️

fizzylem
      Participant

In your new place Woolly!!! Will feel like you’re staying in a hotel at first for a bit, but you will get used to it, especially as you start to make it ‘my home’. Here’s to new beginings! x*x

HopeLifeJoy
      Participant

Well done Woolly, this is great news. One day at the time. One night at the time. You can do this. Keep breathing and take very good care of yourself, e.g. self care and taking walks will help you immensely get over him as this helps you redirect the focus where it should; your own life.
      Start small and add little by little things to do. Eat healthy food. Drink plenty of water. Get enough sleep. Rest enough during the day too. Walk outside. Talk to your friends/family. Decorate your new home. Get counseling. Write here.
      You can be so proud of yourself 💕

HunkyDory
      Participant

Wonderful news! I’m so happy for you hun you deserve it. Look after yourself and come here if you get a wobble which I hope you don’t. You’ve made a massive step, well done xx 💐

Pinknails
      Participant

I’m glad you managed to get out today ! I read your earlier post about not managing to leave. Stay strong 💗

Wildsea2019
      Participant

Amazing news, stay strong and resolute. You will get through this.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Don’t forget to keep posting. I needed the forum so much in the first few weeks. No one really knows how tough this is until they’ve done it.

Stay strong ❤️

KIP.
      Participant

Well done. We are here for you. How are you this morning. Remember sometimes we crave what is ‘normal’. Even if that normal is abuse. I hope you’re sitting with your fur babies having a cuppa tea and you’re all safe.

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Good Morning Woolly, I wanted to offer some support, I know how much strength this has taken. Just take one step at a time. Keep posting when you can and let us know how you are getting on.

Best wishes

Lisa

AnkaBa
      Participant

This is amazing well done! Feel your freedom now.

HunkyDory
      Participant

How are you a Woolly? Hope all is ok, let us know xx

Newst@rt
      Participant

Wonderful news! Well done xx

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content