Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Son see his dad and what a big mistake… he were swearing at me calling me all mames under the sun when he brought him back. My son is seriously poorly…. his dad said when he brought him back “somethings going to have to be effing done about this” meaning the situation with my son. So I ended up arguing with him he were calling me unstable and he hated me for what I’d done to him..
      Basically because I’d kept my son away from him because of his behaviour. I feel hes worse now than ever before. I feel completely down and stuck with the situation. His dad knows I’ve no more support as yet…. as I’m waiting for this new support package to start…he kept saying he Hope’s I’ve got someone else so I can leave him alone… i dont want him nor show any interest in him he should know that…. i feel so stuck. X

KIP.
      Participant

Absolutely zero contact. Every time you allow contact he will use it to abuse you. If he wants to see his son he arranges that through a third party. This isn’t nice for you or your poorly son to witness. It’s you he wants to dump on. Dumping on and blaming you makes him feel great about himself and he will never change.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thanks kip. Hes actually more aggressive and angrier now than ever. Completely got it in for me… how I’ve done him wrong and like hes done nothing…. I cant proove it but I believe ges contributed to my sons condition. Talking to me with real hatred. X

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content