Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Every single day is like nightmare! Every morning I just wake up because of kids (detail removed by Moderator)!he always say something about every small thing!!! I can’t get my words together-he make me feel like I m crazy I need mental help I m going crazy to be honest but I can’t get out from this bubble!he loves daughter to bits! When she’s got poorly it’s my fault when she’s crying it’s my fault when she’s not getting what she wants it’s my fault! I love her so much but we talking about spoiled baby! I do almost everything what she wants just not upsetting her or him! If I say NO I m worst mother in whole world!
      I have posted before… reported police about abuse! There’s still nothing ended,but he acts like nothing happened-same s***
      I have been thinking maybe it’s me who needs to go away because of me our family can’t be happy because I m who always does or doesn’t do something to be nice to everyone! (detail removed by Moderator)
      I m so confused about what’s going on right now! Can’t even work properly not thinking about home situation! Do I m wrong about everything I do everything I don’t! I I feel guilty for everything if something goes wrong! I just can’t do this anymore……..

KIP.
      Participant

It’s not you it’s him. Abuse makes us feel like we are losing our minds. He’s the one who has previously been reported to police. Try keeping a journal. Go back to the beginning of the relationship and write down all the incidents. You need to get out of this abusive relationship with your child. Contact your local women’s aid. Abusers choose to abuse. Many people have personally disorder but that does not make them abuse. He chooses to abuse you. He knows the harm he causes to you and your child. Abusing the mother is abusing the child, robbing that child of a happy mother.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content