I need advice and thoughts about Chris

This topic has been reported for inappropriate content

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of KIP. KIP. 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Ariel Ariel 
    Participant

So usually the whole family go to my parents house. I’m no longer with my ex but the kids are still with him. I live at my parents.
    So do I go round to where the kids and obviously my ex is and do a Christmas day there. One of children has said they are going round to my parents. My children don’t want to leave their dad on his own Christmas day so won’t go over to my mums. I want to be with my children but that will mean doing a Christmas day for my ex too. He will be sat there with a miserable face and moaning all day. The thought of Christmas without the kids though is too much.

Profile photo of KIP. KIP. 
    Participant

How about doing Xmas dinner on Boxing Day with the kids at your parents without your ex. That way he can have them Christmas Day and you can have them all day Boxing Day so they get two christmasses, you can always say they are welcome on Christmas Day if they want to pop round. Don’t involve your ex as he will just ruin things. You could always say next year it’s your turn for the kids of Xmas day? Is there a court order in place for access? It would be good to have something legally binding x

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

EXIT SITE

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ Jobs

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account