Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

Someone else when I had yet avain seperated crom him. He were lovely but I just couldn’t handle being tret nice. My ex new at the time he begged me to go back he were also wanting to sleep with me still. In the end I left him and went back as he said he had lost a stone and were a mess. To say he were a mess he never changed when I went back and what guy would still want to sleep with you knowing you had found someone else? ? X

Nemo
      Participant

when my husband suspected i’d started seeing someone else (months after our relationship had ended) his need to have me back suddenly quadrupled… they just don’t want us to be with anyone, abuse is about control and control is about achieving ownership. they don’t want anyone else to ‘have’ us.

on the flip side though he moved in with his new girlfriend pretty much as soon as i filed for divorce, which was pretty much as soon as i’d kicked him out – but he still went through every channel possible to contest it. he still wanted to ‘own’ me even though he was with someone new.

trying to understand his thoughts & actions is something i’ve finally just learnt to let go of.

Escaped not free
      Participant

I’m pretty sure my ex had a girl staying in my house this week. One he’s strung along as a back up “friend” for years. It hurts like hell the thought of them in my house, in my bed, in my children’s home. I wish I knew for sure but I’m sure it was her car that was there. I’m ashamed for caring but I do and it’s heartbreaking. All the while trying to fight for the right to be safe in my home through the courts. It’s horrible. I totally sympathise. X

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content