Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Not sure whether I’m allowed to post this here, but I passed my Master’s degree! When I left I felt so thick I couldn’t even read the news. Not sure why I did the course but I’m so proud of myself.

Apricotpoppy
      Participant

Hi Noonespecial, what an amazing acheivement to push through the aftermath of abuse and gain this. Such a strong and smart woman . Congratulations this is fantastic news !
      All the best
      Apricotpoppy x*x

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thank you. Still trying to get my head around it. I was so shocked to realise I wasn’t thick after all.

Iwantmeback
      Participant

What an amazing achievement. to be able to study under such duress is testimony to just how strong you are. Many many congratulations💜
      IWMB 💞💞

Anonymous
      Inactive

When I left I had his voice in my head about the tiniest thing, saying “you can’t do this”. Funnily enough, the voice has gone away now.

EbonyRaven
      Participant

Woohoo, well done! Such an amazing achievement even under normal circumstances, and you did it with that voice interfering.

So pleased for you.

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi there,

Just wanted to say Congratulations! You should be proud of yourself, its amazing what you have achieved.
      You are not thick and you can do this!

Best Wishes,
      Lisa

diymum@1
      Participant

this is an acheivement against all the odds so stands even higher than the best qualification my goodness this is amazing your one very very strong coriagious woman – makes me proud to be a survivor 😀 love diymum xx

Twisted Sister
      Participant

Just another to join the happy chorus of Congratulations to you 💐👏

Well done you,simply amazing, definitely not thick…we know who is though for being so short-sighted and deliberately ignorant of your intelligence! Who’s laughing now!

She who laughs last,laughs longest 😅

Warmest wishes

TS

Fudgecake
      Participant

Well done! What an achievement. I’m so pleased that you have been successful.
      Wishing you the best of luck in all your future endeavours too.
      xx

fizzylem
      Participant

Congrats! This is an amazing achievement! Go you! Hope you’re having a month long party to celebrate. Make sure you go the graduation day/ceremony and not just get your cert in the post – it costs a wee bit but it is worth it and it’s one of the best days ever – such a feel good day x

Woollymammal
      Participant

A great big congratulations Noonespecial..
      That is a massive achievement and you should be so proud of yourself..I know we all are of you..
      Onwards and upwards..
      Hugs x*x

AlwaysSorry
      Participant

Delayed but huge congratulations on your achievement 🙂 It’s very pleasing to know that voice that never held any merit has gone away now 🙂 Be proud, we all are 🙂

chooseyoux
      Participant

Congratulations! This is amazing and you are amazing, and you’ve proved you can do this 🙂 happy for you! xx

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thanks everyone. We are all amazing. We’re still here. The help I’ve got from you all on this forum has been really important to me.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content