Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Think il ever be able to trust again. Every man ive had have let me down. And abusive in one way or another. The last one a compulsive liar. Even when i had seen picture on social media of him with his ex he still denied it saying it were ages ago when he were with her. Hes made a total fool out of me and my trust issues worse. A real smooth operator. Buying me little presents the sweethearts and constant messages love u and the usual. But all along were lying to me and chatting to others. Altho im not with him anymore hes made me feel so worthless about myself. X

KIP.
      Participant

Hey there. This breach of trust was very hard for me to overcome. At the end of the day, it’s him with the problem, the lack of morals, the lack of human decency, they just don’t think the way decent human beings do. I still have my dignity, my morals and I will always treat people the way I want to be treated. I was always faithful and loyal and I’m proud of that. I took my vows seriously even if he didn’t. If they don’t do the same then good riddance to bad rubbish. The shame is all his. I felt conned for a long time. That’s what these men are. Con men of the worst kind. Concentrate on yourself. It’s taken me three years to begin to come to terms with what happened and to realise that there are actually very bad people out there. I was with one for decades. No experience is wasted if you learn from it. Do something very special for yourself today. ❤️

Nova
      Participant

Icandothis..I agree focus all your energy on yourself.
      It can be a struggle not to try to want to work them out, why did they do this? How can they?
      I ask ?’like we all do…Does he have a conscience? how can he sleep at night? & then I realise if I was with was him. It would still be the same he is the same he likes being the same, that’s who he is/they are.
      Not all men are like that though however rwe know all about red flags of course we will be cautious, that’s fine to be cautious…be yourself keep strong and keep your distance…from anyone who wants to take & not give.

Hugs Cx

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thanks kip and cuppa. Guess focusing only on me and the boys are best way forward. These monsters dont deserve a second thought. X

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content