Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Like giving him a piece of my mind for how hes treated me and lied to me I’m so angry. Hes totally took the p..s x

KIP.
      Participant

He would absolutely love that. Twist it right round and make you feel worse. Avoid at all costs. Abusers thrive on confrontation x

Helphelphelp
      Participant

Hey icandothis.
      I agree with KIP, it’s so frustrating to not be able to have your say and have a good go at them, but they love it, on so many occasions I’ve gone into one and told him exactly how I feel but if you want to get your own back ignore him. It’s not the silent treatment it’s self preservation. He does as he does to get exactly what he wants, and that’s you fuming looking like the weird one. If I ever went mad or really had a go he would look at me like I’m a n****r mock me and then ignore me. I’d just me more frustrated and upset, then he’d get a glint in his eyes soooo chuffed he had drawn me out. Go quite it will do you well and utterly p””s him off. Don’t bite don’t let him know your angry upset or anything. That will get to him more.
      Good luck hugs xx

KIP.
      Participant

Think of it as getting in the muck with a pig. He loves it and you will be the one who comes out dirty and mucky. Leave the pig to his muck x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content