Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

My ex used to say to professionals he had done things, by getting me to use his accounts. Apply for things he wanted me to apply for, so he could say I was stupid enough to do such a thing, if it was not seen as a good move.

(detail removed by Moderator) I could have got quite upset because my ex got a (detail removed by Moderator) account for my child, not his. I was told they could only have one password per child. I thought ‘typical him, I need to change this’ but at long last, I decided to tell (detail removed by Moderator) to allow him to do this, but when my daughter is at my house I will call in to (detail removed by Moderator) and find out if my daughter has (detail removed by Moderator). Proving that I am right about him, that he wont keep it up.

(detail removed by Moderator) he emailed me saying that he didn’t realise that the (detail removed by Moderator) worked that way, and if he knew he wouldn’t have applied. (RUBBISH) He said he called the (detail removed by Moderator) to get it changed (doubtful) and because he didn’t get a reply he gave me his sign in details, which happened to be his email address. I took a deep breath, and I told him that he applied for it, therefore its his responsibility, and that I am not doing it for him to be made his own gold star later. If I am to do it, then it will mean doing it through the right avenue, as in his account being deleted and me having my own sign in.

I stood up for myself, and took away his control. I feel pretty awesome.

KIP.
      Participant

Good for you. Enjoy that feeling. It’s your life and you are in the driving seat now. 👏

endoftherainbow
      Participant

Well done….anything that makes you feel in control is a plus xx

Iwantmeback
      Participant

Good for you.. It’s not like getting one over like they do, it’s just slowly building up our confidence again isn’t it.
      You should be proud of yourself.
      💞💞

EbonyRaven
      Participant

Go you! Nice.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content