Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Strongernow
      Participant

I reported my ex to the police and because we live in different countries I withdrew from carrying on with it, however I have such an urge to tell him I done it is this normal? I think it’s because of how strong I feel now?

colouringinfairy
      Participant

I wouldn’t suggest contacting him at all. I let my abuser know I had reported him as a show of strength. He didn’t give a d**n. I got no reaction. And when he was arrested he denied it all so I am sure he was well prepared with a story considering I told him.

Don’t contact him, it’s not worth it. You won’t get the reaction you want!

Why did you withdraw from carrying it over may I ask? Hope you are safe and happy! x

Strongernow
      Participant

I just felt really anxious and panicked over it all and felt that him and his gf would make accusations about me as they had already threatened to report me to social services. But now I feel a bit stronger so feel like I should have kept on with it. Its mad the emotions that you go through isnt it. Hope you are safe too 🙂 x*x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content