Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Yellowcup
      Participant

Hi all,

We had a small argument yesterday but he is giving me the silent treatment and actually I have chosen not to attempt to speak to him at all. I use to try and talk to him when he would give me the silent treatment but I actually can’t be bothered.
      I’m not sure why he stayed at my house last night considering he decided to sleep on the sofa and hasn’t said a single word.
      I really want him out of my house even if its just for a few days but I am so anxious to even say I need some space or can you leave because his temper can go from 0 to 100.
      I’m really not sure what to do and I don’t want to go to work today because him being in my house when I am not here is making me super anxious.

KIP.
      Participant

Can you try to appease him until he’s out them change the locks and message him not to return?

Hazydayz
      Participant

Good advice from KIP as usual.I also want to add…after changing the locks and while your having a day off work? Seek legal advice and if possible? Sort out an
      application for a non molestation order, if it’s applicable? Good luck

Anonymous
      Inactive

Where’s he staying in between yellowcup? Has he got his own house? 🐥🐥🐥

Yellowcup
      Participant

Thank you ladies for all your advice.

Auriel, he stays at his mums but he hasn’t stayed there for a few weeks now.
      I’m just anxious because I work away from home (detail removed by Moderator) and I don’t want him to try and come to my house when I am not here but I really need to go to work.

Anonymous
        Inactive

I understand, lock changes might be order maybe injunctions (if you feel you can) maybe a note on the door with his things outside, he has somewhere to go with his mam and if not he can go to the council and put down as homeless (they’ll put him in a B and B till they find him somewhere) if this is your house you have every right for it to be yours alone and not keep suffering the stress of him being there while your in work (and I understand how difficult abusers make things and the chaos they can cause) is there anywhere you can stay for a little bit while your sorting this out (to create a bit of distance maybe? It’s just an idea, 🌼🤗🌼

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content