Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Rosemary
      Participant

Hi ladys it’s been a while sense I’ve put a post up so much is going on in my life I dont even have time for my self . I just wish my life would get better I am still homeless we are liveing somewhere safe also I am trying to get a house but nothing is going my way it gets me down so much . We are very upset because we had our beloved animal’s robbed our hearts are broken . My ex is also trying to find out where we are because he wants to see my children I ran away because of domestic abuse and because of his aggressive controling behaviour abuseing me to I’ve got a order in place so he cant go near me and my children. I’ve been poorly Jue to stress I just want my life to turn around with a nice house . Bidding for houseing is a nightmare.

Twisted Sister
      Participant

Hi Rosemary

its good that you have posted about your current troubles, I think it helps to get it off your chest and share it like this. Sorry that you’ve had your animals robbed, I can understand your heartbreak. Was this your ex? can they be returned to you, and did he possibly break an order to do this?

do you have help from anyone in the area you have moved to? Support from any women’s agencies near you to get you through this difficult time?

sending you hope and strength for your journey out of this difficult time. Is there any way that, as you have an order against him, he could be removed from the home you had to flee to be safe, and him be homeless for his behaviour?

warmest wishes to you

KIP.
      Participant

Just wanted to show some support. It won’t always be this way. Meantime just take all the help offered and be kind to yourself. Buy a cheap cork board and start keeping pictures of fabric and colours for your new home. Let your imagination run wild x 🤗

Rosemary
      Participant

Thank you twisted sister for your help and support my ex were looking after the animals but the day I wanted to get them they appranalty got robbed I dont think they got robbed I think a family member of my ex has taken the animals which breaks my kids heart even I got police involved they have not done much to look to see where the animals are.

Rosemary
      Participant

Thank you Kip

It is a good idea it will keep my mind busy I hope I get a house one day

KIP.
        Participant

You will. One day you will be sitting safely in your living room and this awful experience will be a distant memory and you will be stronger and wiser for it x keep going x

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content