Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I have been told that my ex is visiting his family this weekend, his family are still in touch with me. Out of curiosity I would be interested in anything that happens or is said, it is likely I will be contacted after he has left and told this gossip. I have been No Contact for some time now and feel ok with that, I am a lot stronger than I was before and don’t feel I would fall apart at any mention of his name. I am wondering whether I should block his family so that they cannot contact me. I am likely to dwell on their words if i do hear from them. I still care for my ex though know i won’t get back with him. Do you think it would be a good idea for me to block the family?

Confused123
      Participant

Hi

I think it is good idea to break contact , what would u benefit from by having contact with them , its just a risk of coming into contact with him, u dont want to hear no gossip of whats going on his life u need to move on from all of them, i thought i could stay friends with one of my ex b in law, but the atmsophere is just there, he will be polite but i am seen as the one that left there brother, its good u have a good realtionship with them but weN YOURSELF OFF

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content