Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Of lying and letting you down even once then they can do it again cant they?

deathangel
      Participant

Well, from experience, it was not just the once with me. I don’t think it ever is. He lied about most things big and small. And was a constant let down from very early on in the relationship (being very late or not even turning up sometimes, promising to do something and it never materialising, etc) Compulsive lying, supposed memory issues (blame it on the short term memory) and irresponsibility as well as unrealiability seem to be common traits with abusers/perpetrators.

Anonymous
      Inactive

They Lie all the time, crazy making daily, saying things then denying they said it, so you think you are going mad. Telling you when they ring, they will be home in 3 hours time, they get home 20 minutes later. When you look puzzled and say I thought you said 3 hours? I did it to catch you out! Daily orders (removed by moderator). “Don’t use the landline only for free calls, why did you ring such and such? He checked the phone calls on line daily, He would rant, so I started using my mobile, He’d then say I was acting in secret. I think if anyone thinks about it that tell hundreds of lies. Xx

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content