Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Hazydayz
      Participant

Feeling at your lowest point? again? even though, you feel alone with all your troubles, you are not alone, we are here together💞

Hereforhelp
      Participant

Hi hazydayz,
      So true
      ❤❤

Hazydayz
      Participant

Hi Hereforhelp, hope your having a positive moment too ❤️❤️

nbumblebee
      Participant

Someone is always here @hazydayz you should never feel alone although I totally get where you are coming from i often sit in my car and just cry wondering where i could go who i could talk too.
      Thats why its good to post on here. Never be afraid to let it all out whatever it is.
      Sending you much love and hugs xxxx

Hazydayz
        Participant

Thankyou nbumblebee, it was a nice surprise finding you here. Sending you much love and hugs too 💕

Anonymous
      Inactive

Aw @Hazydayz 💯 true and it’s super comforting we can all connect, understand, learn from and teach each other yet so sad such lovelies are treated this way instead of being loved and valued as they rightfully should, but yeah the forum and it’s members are an amazing support 🥰🌹💛

Hazydayz
        Participant

Hi Auriel, how are you doing? Good I hope, yes, we are all invaluable to one another arn’t we. 💗💞

Anonymous
        Inactive

I’m ok thankyou hazydays (well, ok for a survivor) I have good-ish days and weird dark ones but yes agreed the forum and it’s members are an amazing source of comfort, support and wealth of knowledge, hope your doing ok too 💗💜💗

nbumblebee
        Participant

@Auriel I love that word survivor makes me smile.
        Good on you sweetie love it 😍

Anonymous
        Inactive

😘 yeah it starts off from victim to victim/survivor then survivor, sometimes depressed and anxious survivor but I’m no more a victim, we’ve all survived different things/people/situations, we’ve all got each other so it’s alright 💜💋💜

nbumblebee
        Participant

I saw my counsellor today its been a really bad week for me and she said that until i believe and accept that I am a victim I will never heal.
        She said i must stop blaming myself and blame the men who hurt me.
        I dont wanna be a victim. Xxxxxxx

Anonymous
        Inactive

You don’t have to give yourself any labels, you are you, and you experienced things you didn’t/don’t want + didn’t/don’t deserve what you are is an innocent with low self esteem who’s experienced predator after predator after predator “not” your fault (the world is full of them)keep getting every bit of support your need, your still standing 🍀👌🏻💖

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content