Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Ladyforlorn
      Participant

My mood is really low today. I’m just done with everything. My husband is threatening me with his own mental health again. I completed a DASH assessment last night which I’m not sure I should have done. Do I really have it that bad? But then I’m also not seeing any way out of this marriage (detail removed by Moderator).

Eve1
      Participant

You’re not a fraud. You wrote that you are in hospital for your mental health, Whatever it is you are feeling, it’s valid. I can’t see that you’ve written much on here about what’s actually happening in your marriage, but the fact that you are ill and instead of having compassion for you, your husband is ‘threatening you with his own mental health’, tells us a lot. Have you spoken to women’s aid? Could you use this time away from him to make a plan? Speak to someone who is treating you to get help, if you can. There is a way, you are worth this. Don’t give up. If you can even make baby steps to get free it’s a start. Keep posting on here, there is always someone.

Sending a hug

Eve
      x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content