Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Theydeservethebest
      Participant

(Detail removed by moderator) days on the trot of verbal nastiness…it’s been constant apart from one days break. And then (detail removed by moderator) he accidentally on purpose barged me with his backside, quickly denied it but I saw him do it. Then when I bent down to washing machine he kneed the door into my head. Instant apology and oh it was an accident, made out it was my fault. Really laid it on that it was my fault and I was so cross.
      I was voice recording him at the time but I can’t tell if it even sounds like he did it on purpose but I know he did.
      Mum thinks he has someone else lined up.
      I don’t know.

HopeLifeJoy
      Participant

(Detail removed by moderator) days is quite an enduring period to suffer non-stop abuse in a row. I only ever had to suffer weekends and evenings. And holidays. The rest of the time he was working. When his abuse escalated he planned a vacation and the thought of being with him 24/7 panicked me so much I got out before the holiday started.

Good idea to record him. He had so much practice his entire life to lie, he will sound very convincing.

What do you wish to do darling?

Theydeservethebest
      Participant

It goes: wake up fine
      Decide I haven’t completed an unidentified task within a time frame
      Become nasty.
      Continue relentlessly until around mid afternoon.
      Be nice
      Then around tea time back to nasty.
      Repeat the following day.
      This morning was terrible.
      I have no idea how to handle it all I didn’t call police as my stepson was with us and I couldn’t bring myself to.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content