Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Woollymammal
      Participant

As you all know the last time I posted I had left 3 times & gone back each time. Upon going back the 3rd time I told him I’m not leaving the house but staying in the spare bedroom.. All that time he made me feel like I was in the wrong.. he and my family just blamed my low mood on my daughter being killed.. it was easier to let them all believe that was all of it. Probably to protect myself to… Well you probably know what came next, a friend hug became more a friendly kiss.. he took me out for lunch and in a way acted as if nothing had happened.. so I decided to say he could have another chance, start again and his request was not to mention the past , I said ok unless something happened again.. Well it’s slowly creeping back in again.. I still have my support worker, she’s put a tag on the house from the police… I’m stuck again… I’ve wanted to commit suicide several times, my support worker informed my docs. I am waiting for my appointment for a phychiatrist.. I have to have my health reviewed every 3 yrs from DVLA.. because of my depression I might have to pay £17p to see DVLA doc… Everytime there’s obstacles.. the driver who killed (detail removed by moderator) only has to have an extended driving test once then he can drive… I’ve got no money if I have to do that and due to my illness I rely even more on my car… I’ll also be in his hands even more then.. and trapped forever… everything is going against me all the time… I can’t stand this anymore..

Xx

Go green light
      Participant

It sounds like you are having a really hard time at the moment. I don’t think I could have ended the relationship and still stayed in the same house. For me personally going to a refuge really helped as then he could not get to me and mess with my head. Not sure if this would be an option for you? Just because you have gone back this time does not you can’t leave again in the future when it feels right for you. Hope you manage to get the help and support you need

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content