Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I managed to flea my abuser a short while ago and have been doing great since I made the break. And today I received the best news that my abuser has been sentenced today, to a very lengthy prison sentence (it was but related in any way to me)
      I feel free and completely at ease. Although when I first heard the news there was a small part of me that felt sorry for him, but I managed to shake that feeling off.

My children and myself can live in complete peace now without ever having to look over our shoulders.

Watersprite
      Participant

Amazing news! Well done! What an exciting future you and your children have ahead

Eggshells
      Participant

Oh Turtledove, I am so pleased for you. How wonderful to have that weight lifted off your shoulders. Enjoy your freedom. xx

RedGiraffe
      Participant

This is amazing news! Enjoy the freedom and enjoy your future!

Supersad
      Participant

So so proud of you.hopefully this is a start of a happy and new beginning. X*x

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thanks alot for your kind words guys, and thank you all for the support and advice I’ve received on here. I honestly couldn’t of done it without coming to this forum. You amazing women, gave me the strength and courage I needed to make the break and not look back. X*x

Lisa
      Main Moderator

This is brilliant to hear Turtledove! I am so pleased for you. Very best wishes to you and your children for the future.

Thank you for all of your support to others on the forum!

Lisa

KIP.
      Participant

Wow. I’m so glad you quickly recovered from feeling sorry for him. These abusers choose their own behaviour. Enjoy the peace and quiet knowing there’s no chance of bumping into him or him harassing you. Long may it last x onwards and upwards 💕

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content