Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Lottieblue
      Participant

I don’t even know where to start. I am so angry with him. I just want to curse and swear about him. At him. He has destroyed our young adult children. They are all wrecked. He has leant on them, made them feel responsible for him, and yet disrespected them by telling everyone about any difficulties they are encountering, including my family. Of course his rhetoric is that I have not only left him but I’ve left them too. Which of course is rubbish. I have left their home and they are sad about that but I have not left them. I don’t go about telling all my friends my side of the story, so when they hear his that’s the only version they have. I just wish he’d shut up. Stop. I’m not playing this game. Wake up (detail removed by Moderator) man. You have destroyed me and now you are destroying your children. My children. My babies. He genuinely believes his own version of events. He is utterly deluded.

Kitkat44
      Participant

I hear you @Lottieblue. It’s awful for you and your children that he can not see the damage he has caused you all.
      Sending love xx

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content