Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Melonballs
      Participant

I’m completely in my new place now…. How did I gather soooo much c**p?😅

I left (detail removed by moderator). I asks him to meet me in a public place, so I could tell him.

No emotion. Nothing. Zip. Nadda…..

He was more bothered that I took the (detail removed by moderator)! (I’m the one with the (detail removed by moderator))!!!

Had a quick text with adult stepdaughter, she said he seems to be more concerned about money.

I know my place.

Watersprite
      Participant

That’s fantastic – well done! Block him and go completely no contact enjoy your place with your stuff and no more drama. Be kind to yourself and feel proud of how far you have come x

KIP.
      Participant

Wonderful. Time to concentrate on you. Block him on everything and take this time for yourself. He’s not your responsibility. That initial reaction is just one of many that will come if he can get near you. Firm boundaries now x

Melonballs
      Participant

Thanks both💗 I’m absolutely done in. Been sneaking about all month, and running on adrenalin this week.

My time now. No more c**p food, no more noise, no more tv unless I want to, listen to what music I want, and a bed to myself!

I won’t know myself 😁

Hetty
        Participant

Oh how I loved getting into a lovely bed all to myself. No anxiety because I was being pestered for sex after being verbally abused. Heaven ❤️ I ran on adrenaline for a good few weeks then had a bit of a crash. Take care of yourself xx

ActionPlan
      Participant

Sounds like a dream! Well done to you! Enjoy yourself! X

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content