Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Joan
      Participant

I’ve been with my partner for (Detail removed by Moderator) years and I’ve just had enough, walking on egg shell, getting dinner wrong I have nothing except my 4 kids , (Detail removed by Moderator) I have emergency accommodation don’t no where , i don’t want to get hit anymore and I’m tired of being bullied, my life is a mess and I have no one ☹️ I have only just reported this because my son called the police on him hitting me , my son has anxiety and hams himself , I’m still blaming myself, we will leave with a few bags and hope for the best, since seeking help it has made me realise how bad it really is, no one has judged me and it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be, Evan though I was a blubbering mess ,,,, my kids don’t want to leave there so happy at school ,,, I hope I can do this ….

Iwantmeback
      Participant

Just replied to you on another post. Believe in yourself. You can do this. Xx

Tiffany
      Participant

You can do this. Things will get better once you are away and things have settled. Your kids will adjust and it will be good for them to get away from the abuse too.

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Joan,

Welcome to the Forum and thank you for sharing with us. I am pleased you found us so I hope you find the Forum a safe and supportive place.

Well done for reaching out for support; you and your children deserve to live a life free from abuse. I hope you are now safe. Please do keep posting to us when you can to let us know how you are and for support here from others who understand.

Take care,

Lisa
      Forum Moderator

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content