Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Thistle06
      Participant

So I’ve been through a lot over the last three weeks of this year. I gave him a final chance to explain behaviour and everything else that has happened. The response was I needed time to heal because of the bad atmosphere in the house. Now I’ve deliberately not argued not cried done nothing other than been a victim of him abs his mum. I’ve done my witness statement for my order and it reads so pathetically, years and years of lying , gas lighting, all petty c**p . But where am I now he will never ever apologise for bad behaviour as I always be thr cause so what am I, no longer a person who has a voice, a view that he cares about. If I stay with him what will I become.
      No one it’s so devastating to realise that

Hetty
      Participant

These men can’t think about anyone but themselves. It’s pathetic. So needy are they that they have to systematically destroy the person they’re supposed to love. This is everything to do with him and nothing to do with you. You’ve already come so far. He will likely never apologise because these men can’t take any responsibility. I’d they did then they’d have to face the monster in the mirror. Hold your head high ❤️

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content