Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Bacon sarnie
      Participant

I got told last week my child’s dad is a regular c***k user, I’m in total shock, never ever would I think he would go down that path.
      I’m in a refuge and have been for (detail removed by Moderator) months, he’s had no contact with my child because contact centre pulled out (detail removed by Moderator) months ago because he never turned up!
      I can’t understand why I’m so hurt of his drug taking news, I wish I could say he deserves it because of how he treated me but it’s affected me more than I could imagine, why? I feel nothing towards him, not even hate, this has messed my head right up!!

Darcy
      Participant

Hi beautiful Angel… Bacon Sarnie,
      Its understandable you are shocked by finding this out about your child’s Dad and while you need to deal with these feelings try not to take the focus off where you are now on your journey and how far you have come.
      Everyone is on their own path and whilst the news is shocking to you, this is his path and so let him walk it…alone. If he is a drug user he has a whole world of issues that are beyond you trying to help him.
      Count your blessings that you are safe in the refuge and work on continuing to move forward for a better life for yourself and your child.
      Sending you continued love and support
      Darcy xx

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content