Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
      Tea-and-biscuits
      Participant

Hi all. I left today. My child is (detail removed by moderator) so haven’t got them yet but I’m out . I actually did it

Bananaboat
      Participant

Well done!! And good luck with the next steps. Enjoy a peaceful evening tonight x

Twisted Sister
      Participant

…and another ‘well done/congratulations’ from me! xx

and….breeeeethe! Peace and calm to you, enjoy your space and look after you, pamper and care for yourself, you have been through so much, and deserve down time now, chossing to do what you want.

warmest wishes

ts

Newgirl
      Participant

Oh my god well done you so proud x x x x

Hereforhelp
      Participant

Well done!! take it slowly, baby steps… you might find that you have a lot of mixed emotions, keep moving forward, hour by hour if need be and keep posting ❤

Tea-and-biscuits
      Participant

Thank you so much everyone.. 💓 just put up some flat pack furniture by myself which said needed 2 men.. hum just one women !!!!!

Hereforhelp
      Participant

Awesome 💪 love this 😀 ❤️

Hereforhelp
      Participant

I just came back from a friend’s party.. I mixed with male/female friends (i wasn’t allowed to do that when i was with him…. or i had to do sexual stuff to get permission to go out)… I had a lovely time and no abusive husband to answer to when I got home 😊 just a cup of tea …life is good today x just thought I would share x

nbumblebee
        Participant

Had to reply this is fantastic. I too have to ask permission and have to perform sexually if i want to go out ive stopped going out now as i dont want to have to ask kr perform anymore. This is incredable i am so pleased for you gives me hope this does x*x

Hereforhelp
        Participant

Hey nbumblebee 💕 I hope you are coping with your situation? Xx

Tea-and-biscuits
      Participant

That’s lovely. I have never been allowed out especially near men so I can appreciate how you feel. Well done for getting your life back x

Anonymous
      Inactive

Well done tea and biscuits!🥂 here’s to a better future and a new start for you 🥇 👏🏻

Tea-and-biscuits
      Participant

Hi everyone . Just an update
      Thank you so much for your well wishes.. hubby hasn’t bothered me and I’m on day (detail removed by Moderator) !!!! Yey. But he has kept my child.. but I’m collecting them (detail removed by Moderator). I have had face time to explain where I am and reassure them it’s not them I left its him and that they are welcome to come. Miss the kids but still feels great to be out and make decisions for my self.

nbumblebee
      Participant

Wow go you

You got this we are right with you. Xxxxxx

searchingforhope
      Participant

Well done. Hope things settle for you. Take care xx

Hereforhelp
      Participant

Hi Tea-and-biscuits, your partner will be confident in hooking you back as he is with your child/children and will be waiting for you to make contact about that. Have you got support from your local Womans Aid? This is the most dangerous time when you have left, they usually up the abuse (like yours mine didn’t hit me, controlling, gaslighting, coercion and financial/sexual control and he did up all of it).

Keep posting ❤️

Tea-and-biscuits
      Participant

Hi . Thank you. So far he has actually left me alone. But he is playing games around my daughter . Clearly gaining his control needs around her.

Just wanted to add to the congratulations @Tea-and-Biscuits – so amazing that you’re out of there! Take any small wins you can and make sure your keep praising yourself for your achievement. I hope all goes well for you when you collect your daughter. Stay strong, what an inspiration to her you are!

Tea-and-biscuits
      Participant

Thank you. I feel like Im in a happy bubble it’s amazing . I was very fortunate. I had some money tucked away which has made thus easier. I know not everyone is as lucky. Thank you everyone for all your support and well wishes and I really hope you all make it to your happy place . Xx

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content