Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Orchidblue
      Participant

Hi
      I’ve had enough I can’t cope I’m a complete mess, there has been no contact since he left (detail removed by moderator) he told my son he needs to talk to me about the finances as we are on benefits. I’ve said before not to go through the kids and if needs be email me. I blocked him on social media he blocked me on (detail removed by moderator) but he’s previously contacted me through email so telling our son was another c****y tactic. I wasn’t happy so I emailed him (detail removed by moderator). What an idiot I was the flood gates have opened and well I’m confused again took one step forward ten steps back. Everything is my fault how I treated him all my faults everything I’ve said that hurt him ( detail removed by moderator) he says I won’t change he’s always saying I need to change (detail removed by moderator) all he times I’ve let him have sex just to make sure he’s happy for a while knowing I can be me for a day or two. He unblocked me on messages and said (detail removed by moderator). He wants to talk face to face he’s asked if it’s ok to collect the rest of his stuff I’m getting mixed messages from him it’s set me right back I’ve got enough on with my kids house my disability. I’ve really had my fill of everything

KIP.
      Participant

No experience is wasted if you learn from it and what you’ve learned is that contact is toxic. Any kind of contact. Tell the kids that they have not to get involved or pass on messages and it’s not their business. Keep that email from him as evidence should you need to use it and dump his belongings at a mutual friend or get a mutual friend to collect his belongings. Do not meet him face to face. Back to zero contact.

Orchidblue
      Participant

Thanks kip, straight to the point there lol
      It’s come to my attention today that he’s wrote a post on social media about the breakdown of our relationship (detail removed by moderator). He’s saying everyone (detail removed by moderator) who would NEVER hit or hurt a woman making out that I punished him for years cus of things he did to hurt me with other women. (Detail removed by moderator). I’m gobsmacked he’s the gift that keeps in giving.

Oh Yh and all the comments from people mostly his family backing him up.

Eggshells
      Participant

I think its time to involve the police if you feel able.

Pack up his stuff into bin liners and leave it on a safe place (not your home) for him. Tell him where it is and when he can collect it then block him.

If he doesn’t collect it, that’s his problem.

Please do block him and ask your children not to relay messages for him.

Orchidblue
      Participant

This has set me back so much I’ve reported it to police but because there not threat in the post there’s nothing they can do. I feel so alone right now I don’t have a support network really just me and my kids. Nobody gets it.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content