Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Tamra
      Participant

this may seem silly to must but I’m so angry

On A social network page his new women has put a post calling my pet that I have to leave behind a flea bag, I think my friends have tried to ask me was it a joke but come the words ‘flea bag’ is a put down. I’m so surprised he has allowed it go on if I had done that he would have said that’s not a nice thing to say about …
      I’m trying so hard to move on but it’s hard. I don’t have access to any of their pages as I blocked them all so it was silly to just be interested in my ex step- child’s pages using my sons FB.
      I’m so hurt by this, earlier I felt sorry for his new women but shes starting to live up to her reputation – I feel awful saying that but not all people are nice. I guess he just likes the attention right now so he’s not even noticing what’s going on.

I’m so silly cuz I should be glad to be out but I’m not sure I am in a mad way. I want to get my pet but I’m not able to have her where I moved too. I also know when I left she was crying most of the time as we have people staying in our/his house. I ask …. To feed her for me but she was worried he would clock on to us talking but she said she would try. It’s not just us and or our children that suffer there is so much more to this awful situation we get involved in.

I’m sad 😢
      Xx

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi I am a real pet lover so I know hard it must be for you to leave your dog behind. It is really hard to not use social media to find our what’s going on in your ex’s life. Sometimes what the eyes don’t see, the heart can’t ache for. Sending you hugs as I reall feel for you x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content