Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Letsgetout
      Participant

Evening all I’m really struggling the last two days I have considered disappearing into the clouds. I have two kids there not his I have got away but living without him and now at my parents is he’ll. They don’t understand me and we keep rowingetting. I need him back to survive without him I just want to die. I am wEakring and pathetic not eating sleeping tierd and need him so bad. If I ring he may not answerve if he does it will feel relief but be straight back in the cycle probably worse.I could call his ex wife for a chat but then where will i be mentally.
      I’m not a bad person just want to be loved and enjoy life why are these arseholes out there its not fair.I just want to diensure I’m not strong enough for this c**p. B****y hell. Night times are the worst. It donsent get any easier just worse and worse.

KIP.
      Participant

Just keep going. Put one foot in front of the other and take baby steps. The nights are worse. Ring the Samaritans or women’s aid, 24 hr helpline. I know you feel like it’s all hopeless but I promise you it will get better. You just have to get through the ‘cold turkey’ phase first.

Twisted Sister
      Participant

Dear letsgetout

Please try to support yourself in every way you can imagine through this.

It’s not easy to get out, but you’ve done it!

It’s the first step on a gradual journey where one of the most important steps is taking the best care of yourself you ca n, and part of that is doing things for you, to make ypu happy, to build you up, to get you stronger, to find your life, the one you want and enjoy, to find fun and laughter, and to leave him way behind without another thought. All steps along the way to the better life you deserve and a journey of ups and downs steps forward and some stumbles back.

We’re all here for you in keep taking those baby steps forward. Hang on in there, anddo get all the support around you that you can, especially as your family are not feeling supportive.

Do keep posting and working through your complex feelings, they will pass…

Warmest wishes ts

Just wanted to offer my solidarity also.
      Every day you take a baby step forward is an achievement and we are all proud of you on here.
      There will be ups and downs. As others have said, use the tools they mentioned.
      You have done well to get this far.
      all best
      ftc
      x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content