Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

At the fact my youngest sons dad will not take him and have access until as he puts it i stop being crazy and playing silly games. This is all because i wont have some kind of carry on with him as he puts it. I really feel it for my son. We been seperated just over (detail removed by moderator) and we were kind of getting there me and the boys especially after his dad got someone else which were short lived due to his temper. As soon as his ex got rid of him few mnths ago he latched back onto us. So me like an idiot were letting him come to the house as he said he wanted to be there for his son to help. I let him in he did nothing for his autistic son who drags his leg and hand shakes through trauma. He just wanted waiting on. Wanted to still go to the pub and we get leftovers. But because ive seen it he wont take him now till im right with him and take him out with him. How could someone do.this?? My heart breaks for my son. X

KIP.
      Participant

Sounds like your son is better of without him. And you are too. No contact is the way to go and if he wants access to his son then he can take you to court. He will use any means of manipulation. Even his children. you don’t need that in your life x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content