Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Minimrs
      Participant

Last (detail removed by moderator) my ex boyfriend past away. He took his own life he was so lovely not like my kids dad but he was in a very dark place. I wish I could have stopped him. I miss our chats and his voice. It doesn’t seem real. He had been threatening to do it for months and I’d talk him down. I guess I still loved him but didn’t realise till it was too late. We were really compatible and had a good laugh when we were together.I wish he was still here just so I could tell him how I feel about him. I’m so sad right now iv spent this week mainly in bed,hardly eaten anything I’m just crying all the time.

KIP.
      Participant

So sorry for your loss. Reach out and talk when you’re ready. Suicide is such a terrible tragedy and causes pain for so many left in the aftermath x

Minimrs
      Participant

I didn’t realise how much he meant to me before it was to late.

Anonymous
        Inactive

So sorry minimrs 😢🤗😗

Hazydayz
      Participant

So sad to read what you wrote here. Thinking of you now💐

LittleRobin
      Participant

Sending love your way x

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content